Tuesday 15 February 2011

Kneazle's

Hi this is your first Care of magical creatures lesson. So I thought we should just cover...
Sorry to interrupt the lesson but I need to just say something to the students. I am very sorry that I have not put anything on the site recently but it turns out that the jinx that hit the muggle studies teacher produces boils which are very infectious. Sadly I am also covered in boils but I will start putting things on the website.

Thank you Professor Adams for updating us. Now as I was saying I thought that we should cover somthing that will come up in your OWL's in a coulple of years. Kneazle's look very similar to cats however they are much more inteligent. They can tell if a person is sucpicous and will attack them. These animals are good pets but the ministry of magic has given them a rating of xxx. Here is a picture of one.     


Right homework time. I want you to try to find out about hedghogs and the differance between them and knarls.

No comments:

Post a Comment